THEME: Seasonal Festive Holiday Photography
WHERE: Places that feature Holiday themed lighting. Recommendations are
· Kingston City Hall,
· Barriefield neighbourhood (by Highways 2 and 15 near Old Fort Henry – only entrances are off Highway 15),
· Odessa “main street”, or
· A residential area such as Milford Dr and Kimberly St off of Taylor Kidd Blvd.
Note that Napanee has apparently cancelled its Main St lighting event.
WHEN: Anytime between Thursday December 7 and Wednesday December 13. Due to the busy-ness of the season meeting as a group meeting is not planned.
· find interesting photo subjects,
· try varied and new techniques such as ICM (Intentional Camera Movement),
· share results with the club!
Submitting your Photos: Load your best 5 images to the club website under Photo Submissions > Outings Entry. You need to be logged in to the website to do this and be within the date range for the Holiday Lights Outing portal. We will show the submissions at a subsequent club meeting and some will be added to the website Galleries area.